- This is a personal lifestyle blog. I am not a professionally trained chef or writer. I share my opinion about something, it’s just that simple.
- Unless otherwise indicated, these are my personal recipes, my families’ recipes or recipes I have permission to use. If I am inspired by a recipe out of a cookbook, or from another cook, I will let you know. The recipes have been tried and tested by me, but I make no guarantees that yours will come out the same due to many reasons including, but not limited to, individual cooking ability, quality of ingredients, ingredient variations and substitutions, and cooking equipment, appliances, etc. I take care to provide accurate information; users are to use their own discretion before making any decision based on the information in this blog.
- As the owner and creative of Lifes Good Journey blog, I assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction taken as a result of the following information contained on this site or in any linked materials. This means that I do not accept any legal liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage incurred by the use of, or reliance upon, or interpretation of any information contained on this site or in any linked materials. Therefore, readers are to use their own discretion should they choose to cook and/or consume the dishes made from recipes on this site, or apply any information and advice given. My book reviews are just my opinion, we may not agree. Above all, please use common sense.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. I may find it necessary to update older posts on my site and I am not bound to state any changes made or to give notification of such changes. I often go back and work to make my posts better.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They are not all affiliate links who are trying to sell you something. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lifes Good Journeys prior written consent. This is quick and easy to get by emailing email@example.com. I’ll give you a quick reply back, please let me know the address of your website. I appreciate that you like my site and want to share it in a courteous manner.
- I am always happy if you’d like to share any of my posts on facebook, twitter, pinterest and google+, and other respectable social media. This is permitted so long as you share a link directly back to the specific recipe or story post you would like to share with others and do so without changing any of the information in it. Please be courteous enough to give credit to Lifes Good Journey. I have also included the yummly button on my recipe cards so that you can share the recipe on their website and keep it in your own “recipe box” on their site. I do not have any responsibility for the content and use of facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+ or yummly.
- Some of the links found on Lifes Good Journey are “affiliate links.” This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions, “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
- I will often review and endorse products, restaurants, and travel destinations where I receive no compensation at all. I’m here to share the things that I feel make this lifes good journey.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with, or without notice.
- If you read through all that I applaud you. Take a break, relax, and continue through one of the more enjoyable pages on the site. After all is said and done, celebrate life – enjoy the journey.
Renee & Lifes Good Journey
Speaking of things I love – Amazon Prime. When I received my kindle, I became a frequent Amazon shopper. I’d even get on their site daily to check for new, and often free, kindle books. My Amazon Prime membership became even more of a bargain when my beloved daughter moved to Alaska (more about that story in another blog). Well with Amazon Prime, I was able to ship things to her for free. What a great way to get her things she needs. With an Amazon Prime Membership you get unlimited FREE 2-Day shipping, borrow kindle books and watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes. As an Amazon Affiliate I’m able to share with you a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL.
Even if you don’t own a kindle, the kindle app is a great way to view and read your favorite books. As I’ve mentioned I get a lot of kindle books for free. And kindle is a great way to buy books at a discount from the hardcover or paperback price. You can download the kindle app onto your desktop computer and mobile device. Try it here for free.